Sunday, July 4, 2010

Emiliano Abgato Abventure Dos!

Recently, while tromping through the swamps of North Carolina, I came across a Native American spirit creature. He refused to tell me his name so I called him Edorohet (Edo for short) and took him to my house. We had a dance party where he gave me spirit powers, but then got into an argument over ecological politics. I said that mosquitoes should be destroyed and he insisted they were a valuable part of a fragile system, and that without them all life would tumble down. About half a bottle of whiskey into it we started to raise our hands and voices at each other (like in the picture!). By the time we finished the bottle we were mud-wrestling. I tied him up and put him in my closet to let him cool off. It has been 3 days and he is more pissed than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment