Tuesday, September 21, 2010

thwacking for the slacking

so, I was just thinking that admin of this blog could use a really good thwacking for slacking so much, kinda like the one doled out at the minute mark of this vid:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx1pRhqMxA4

I don't know about yall, but I had really high hopes for this blog, and not only did I not get regular and timely entries from the admin (and other participants), I most certainly did not see any abs crying molten steel by the end of it. I do not like being mislead, and I was told to "BELIEVE IT" and believe it I did.

Now, as best as I can recall I made no promises along this journey that was participating in the league. I may have made some warnings (i.e. "cuidado, soy tizona" for six pack or pack-less, Tizona is a force to be reckoned with) and false assumptions (like that it would be "cake" to get a two pack to a six pack in five weeks...), but I never issued any promises. Well, here's one: in exactly two months time, I will return again to post my six pack all over this blog's vacant and decaying wall. I don't have to tell you to "believe it," because seeing is believing. Until the 21st of November, I bid you all fair well.

Mordidas,
Tizona

No comments:

Post a Comment